Great Lessons = Great Game
I know there is no shortage of teaching professionals in the area, But… allow me a few moments of your time and I’ll explain why I believe I can offer you faster results and lasting improvement than anyone!
1. I have been teaching for over 25 years and have experienced very different swings, different bodies and different personalities and have been able to deliver results for each.
2. You need a professional’s eyes to check your swing, because you can't see yourself swinging… I don't know of a single modern tour player who has made a big swing change by himself, so for the average player to go it alone will probably do more harm than good.
3. My goals as a teacher is to give you the tools to diagnose your game, prescribe treatment as needed, and monitor your progress. In other words, be self-reliant.
4. Comprehensive use of teaching aids to help you understand the tips and techniques that produce the best results for you. Confucius quote: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”
5. My whole motivation with golf lessons is teaching golfers how to swing and how to play the game that makes golf fun.
6. As a PGA Golf Professional I have but one singular goal in mind - to make the game of golf more enjoyable for you.
7. Making each student better is at the core of my instruction. No two individuals are alike and that each student has certain areas of their games that need specific attention.
8. I keep up to date with all the latest teaching methods and regularly go to PGA Teaching Seminars with some of the best coaches in the world. Primary mentors/influences: John Jacobs, Manuel De La Torre, Jim Flick, John Topel, Leslie King and Bob Rotella.
9. I strive to simplify the golf swing and boil it down to minimal concepts/ fundamentals.
10. Learning how to swing the club as opposed to trying to “hit the ball” will be the primary focus of the full swing.
That’s about it other than I look forward to helping you with your game, for me teaching was never a job, but a life long passion.
Keep Swinging! Fred Hancock, Wisconsin PGA